Sunday, August 26, 2007

10 Things I'm grateful for today

As I wrap up my weekend and prepare for the upcoming week I couldn't help but take a moment to feel grateful.

I had a fun packed weekend sharing and celebrating with friends. My husband and I had the pleasure of reconnecting with an old friend of ours and his family. As an only child, my son Ethan, had a blast spending the whole weekend playings and running around with other children. As a result of our joy filled weekend we feel rejuvenated to start our week and get to work.

My husband and I both agree that sharing and celebrating with friends and family makes everything worthwhile. I want to piggy back here on Jennifer's blog entry last week about creating a supportive environment. It is ESSENTIAL to have a positive, supportive environment in order to create the success you are looking for in your home, work, and carrying out your purpose. So as I start my week I want to take this moment to share my gratitude with you.

Here are 10 things I'm grateful for today:

1. My husband and son
2. Family
3.Wonderful friendships
4. My local church
5. Books
6. Birthdays
7. A great pair of jeans
8. Mexican Food
9. Internet
10. My business

Take a few moments to create your own gratitude list!

No comments: