Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday Snuggle Time

After a week of blissful busyness with coaching, networking, andplaydates, it was time for some well needed snuggle time with my family. So instead of the usual Sunday routine my husband and I opted to sleep in and snuggle with our 3 year old son, Ethan.As I laid in bed, snuggled closely with my son I recaped the events of my busy week and realized the magic of crafting your life deliberately. I am blessed to have the flexibility in my life to follow my dreamsprofessionally while enjoying time with my first priority, which is my family. I have crafted my life to reflect that which I desire-professional success with a flexible well-balanced family life!!!
I talked to a good teacher friend of mine this week and like many momsshe expressed feeling torn that she had to return to work next week. She was struggling with the idea that she wasn't going to be able to drop off her first born at school for her first year of Kindergarten. She was heartbroken. She is not alone. Many of the moms I work, socialize and come into contact with express the same struggle. Either you raise a family or you have success.
I personally didn't like that I had to make a choice. And I didn't. I am blessed to have a successful business while raising a family. Who says you can't have it all???
Dare to create a life that is worthy of your potential.

No comments: